Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Easy way to change call routing (Is there a way to change call routing by users without going into administrative interface)
  •  
pvakh

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I am setting up phone system for medical office. I have auto attendant for main line. Everyday when all front desk personal is leaving, they need to change the way auto attendant is routing calls (in case of emergency they have to go to answering service).

I know there is time conversion option, but it would not help because there is no defined time for it.

I am looking for some easy way for users to switch between different routing. Ideally I would have two different auto attendant script and some wen interface where user can login and switch calls to go to one script or to another.

I don't mind to setup custom page and do it through admin API, but I am not sure it is available.

Any ideas are highly appreciated.
Peter
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

It looks like you are asking about the day/night mode. This is currently not supported in Operator.

If we add a day/night flag that could be used in the auto attendant scripts and you could set the flag by dialing a PBX service number, would that work for you?

Vladimir
Previous Topic: Receiving faxes to a user's email address
Next Topic: Integration with Kerio Connect Address Book
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 15:06:30 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00323 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.