Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Global Address List (Some users remain in GAL while they're not in the GAL)
  •  
sysop_b4m

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

I've got a strange thing going on here. I checked that all users I have in Kerio Connect (7.4.3) are not in GAL. But when editing some users in webmail, I still get the message:

"You are editing a contact from the Global Address List. Some changes may be overwritten."

I just looked and "Publish in Global Address List (GAL is synchronized periodically) is un-checked.

When I look in my contacts on my Mac, the Global Address List is empty.

I did change (in Mac OS X 10.8 Contacts app) one contact with this message and waited more than 2 hours and the changes are still there.... So probably the message "You are editing...." is shown by mistake in the webmail or something else is not working right.

I'll be trying other steps and will be posting them here.

Anyone else has this too?

Marc
  •  
trent

Send a private message to this user
I am also getting this message. I have tried updating contacts with the GAL box checked and unchecked. In both cases the message appears and all changes made are removed and the contacts are reverted back. I am unable to make any changes to any contacts.
Previous Topic: Recovery excluding disabled accounts
Next Topic: Not seeing public address book in Outlook 2011
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Sep 24 17:55:43 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00398 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.