Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Operator 2.1.0 loses interfaces (After restart interfaces dead and cannot be reconfigured)
  •  
GazzaBot

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

My sales lady complained this morning that customers have to repeat themselves as the line keeps cutting off - the customer said she keeps fading then coming back.

I then restarted the Operator system via the Web console and after that no calls could be made (only internal to extensions).

I check the Call Routing page and it just says Loading at the top - I can see the Outgoing config but the interfaces / Incoming on the left side stays blank - then the pop-up comes 'Server not responding'. I can still go to other parts of the Web GUI like extensions etc.

We had this problem after upgrading to 2.1.0 - I had to re-install 2.0.3 then set interfaces to default and then upgrade to 2.1.0 then config the interfaces.

Problem is I cannot restore my user, extensions, Auto Attendant scripts etc so I have to re-configure the entire Operator system.

Has anyone else had this issue?

We went live with it finally on Friday 26 April after over a year of playing around with it and we cannot use the system if it is this fragile.

Thanks
Gary
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Can you provide more information about your setup? Do run it in a virtual appliance or a real HW? If you experience the issues again, please send our support information file (from the System Health screen) to me at vtoncar at kerio dot com.

Vladimir
  •  
eulses

we had also a lot of problems with the version 2.1.x - it is not working properly ...

we got back to 2.0.3 - all is fine ...
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

@eulses,

Should you have some logs or packet dumps from the time your were running 2.1, we would be very much interested in obtaining them.

Vladimir
  •  
GazzaBot

I resolved my problem by installing 2.1.1 patch 1 - I then restored a working backup and it is all working fine now.

Gary
Previous Topic: Echo on incoming analog lines
Next Topic: SCSI + Kerio Operator
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 09:34:08 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00406 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.