Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Archive folder administrator in KMS6 final
  •  
mkerr

Send a private message to this user
Just did the upgrade to KMS6.0 final.

The only bugbear is that mail backup is screwed up. KMS5 stored this to the backup folder, and now it is in the archive folder, and with different naming conventions (eg. 2004-07 is now 2004-Jul, so my existing months backups are now in 2 folders - grrr).

I've moved my folders over to the archive directory, yet I still don't have access to them via IMAP or Webmail anymore. When I checked the GUI, there is no longer an option to set the archive mail administrator, as there was in release candidate 1. The KMS user manual still refers to the functionality of RC1. It isn't there in the final release.

Is there something new in the final version I am missing here? Why don't I have access anymore to my archive mail from my admin account?
  •  
mkerr

Send a private message to this user
Kerio support just confirmed this is broken.

"This feature is in the middle of being redesigned by development. Right now none of the user accounts can view the archive folders from an email client. You can access the archive folders through your file system. Development should have the redesign work done in a few weeks."

Not sure how we go from RC1 to final and this feature is broken......

That aside, the new version looks pretty good and was worth the upgrade for the spam filtering upgrade alone.
Previous Topic: Webmail with KMS 6.0 and 2003 domain
Next Topic: KMS Final Release is out
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 15:25:42 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00475 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.