Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » MS Outlook 2010 not receiving emails from Kerio Connect Webmail
  •  
all-i-can

Send a private message to this user
hi,

i have a problem receiving emails. I checked the Kerio Connect Webmail and all the emails are stucked there - but not sent to the PC. On the PC, i tried clicking on Send /Recieve all Folders but it is stays on the Receiving for ages and no emails are received.

I can send email without any problem.

Any help would be great.
  •  
Machete

How is MS Outlook setup? KOC, IMAP, POP3?
  •  
all-i-can

•  
Machete

Is it just your account? Can you get POP3 mail on other accounts/workstations?

Edit: Any additional information you can share will give the ability to help determine your problem. For example, What version of Connect are you using?

[Updated on: Tue, 07 May 2013 15:18]

•  
Lisa Lyons (Kerio)

Hi,

What you can do is clean out your debug log, turn on POP3 server debugging, then fire up Outlook. This will help you understand where the delay is, but feel free to attach it here if you need help analysing the debug log.

Within the Administration Console, go to Logs -> Debug

Right-click in the right window Left-click on 'Messages'

Enable 'POP3 Server'

Click OK

Right-click again and click on 'Clear Log'

Replicate the problem, then go back to the debug log. You can right-click on the log and choose save as and save it to a text file.

Kerio Technical Support
Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
Previous Topic: 4.4.2 Connection Lost
Next Topic: Connect vs. Avaya VMPro - messages are delivered but don't appear
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 17 11:42:40 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00412 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.