Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Ask about Bandwidth
  •  
itech4pc

Send a private message to this user
Hi
I use Kerio control 7.3.2 build 4445 ,
How I can determine specific speed for a specific site, such as facebook ?
( ex : Browsing speed for all sites : 50 kb download 5 kb upload ;
Facebook : 100 kb download , 20 kb upload )
Thank you

[Updated on: Sun, 12 May 2013 09:01]

•  
silars

You'll need to define a traffic rule for Facebook, then add a Bandwidth rule that matches that traffic rule. Set the corresponding upload/download limits.
  •  
itech4pc

Thanks for your reply to my question , But how can I do it ??

Thanks again .
./fa/3017/0/

• Attachment: 12.jpg
    (Size: 107.17KB, Downloaded 433 times)

[Updated on: Wed, 08 May 2013 16:36]

•  
germanr

You have a generic navigation rule for all users on the local/trusted interfaces.
To be able to manage bandwidth with more detail you should create other rules (remember that they run from top to bottom). In the image attached there are the different sources you can define. for example you can put an internal ip address, users or groups. Once you have that rules you can reserve bandwidth for that traffic rule. (or you can reserve also to a specific user.)

You can look here for detailed explanation: http://kb.kerio.com/product/kerio-control/bandwidth-optimiza tion/configuring-bandwidth-management-1334.html

For the destination it is the same, however I do not see an easy way to set up a bandwidth specifically for Facebook. The only workaround should be by setting Facebooks ip addresses on the traffic rule (for e.g www.facebook.com is ip 31.13.75.1) but I guess that is not a neat solution as they might have a lot if ip and can change over the time.

Best regards

German Ruiz
Home & Office
Kerio Prefered Partner
Uruguay
Previous Topic: Problems internet radio
Next Topic: All PC IPs in LAN are recorded same as gateway IP
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 15:38:35 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00473 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.