Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » SCSI + Kerio Operator
  •  
iluwka

Send a private message to this user
собственно сабж, керио не видит скази винчестеры, где-то на форуме видел что поддерживает.
в том и вопрос, есть поддержка или нету?

have support for SCSI drives?
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

you're right. Operator doesn't see SCSI drives. We have already made some changes which should make it work. It is currently planed for the next major version.

Best
Filip
  •  
silars

If you use a hypervisor, you might be able to make a SCSI drive look like SAS, or maybe even SATA. I'd also bet there are a few games you could play with RAID adapters.
  •  
iluwka

2 silars, I tried to install the server, he has only two SCSI disk as a RAID array

on hypervisor I try to emulate a SATA, it happened
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

The SCSI and SATA support will be out in Operator 2.1.2.

Filip
  •  
silars

I run my Operator using the VMware appliance download. It runs on SATA RAID. The appliance's VMware hardware settings uses the LSI Logic Parallel SCSI controller.
Previous Topic: Operator 2.1.0 loses interfaces
Next Topic: Syslog setup didn´t saved
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 19:11:35 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00458 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.