Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Control 8 - Software Installation
  •  
SMKP

Send a private message to this user
Morning all,

Can anyone offer some assistance please . . .

I've come to install Control 8.0 onto our existing Firewall server (Windows Server 2008R2).

Booting from CD image all works fine.

When the Linux install starts, it gets to 6% and then fails - core.img is too large for the partition.

Drives are 465 GB and I've tried in both RAID 1 and No RAID configurations.

Currently I've had to revert to a fresh install of Windows Server to run Kerio 7.4

Any advice ?

Simon
  •  
SMKP

Does anyone have any ideas ?

Simon
  •  
KlausFFOS

I have no idea mate. I installed the newest Beta onto a DL360 g4p and it went fine. Have you tried using that?
  •  
ICT and Me

@Simon, is there a rescue partition on the HDu or something embedded?
It sounds the CD isn't installing on the HDu, but on something smaller.

And otherwise try Control Beta 2 indeed like Klaus suggest. Maybe your controller isn't supported.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
silars

I know I probably sound like a broken record (based on past threads), but have you considered using a hypervisor (ESXi, Hyper-V, etc.)?

They seem to fix more things than break. Plus, it allows you a bit more flexibility in the future.
Previous Topic: Low free disk space
Next Topic: How can I Separate between browsing and download ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 22:12:07 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00423 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.