Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect Client 8.1 (Preview pane options)
  •  
Jason1234

Send a private message to this user
WE have some users who have limited screen real estate. Is there a way to move the preview pane to bottom and an option to turn off preview pane altogether? I cannot go live with the new webmail until we can find a way to make up some screen real estate. I am sure that there would be similar complaints with other windows (i.e. calendar etc) but most of my users do not use these functions.
  •  
puretech

Send a private message to this user
I suppose the reply would be "Use the suggestion button and suggest it as a new idea" even though these basic features are offered on almost all Mail Servers
Previous Topic: Folders on iPhone not poulated
Next Topic: Mac Outlook missing messages, Entourage as well..
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Aug 20 00:26:50 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00429 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.