Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » problems with share mailbox
  •  
PatrickS

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I have a problem with kerio connect. We have multiple users who have access to a shared users mailbox called financial. This "financial" is created as an user but doesn't logon anywhere. It just receives the financial mails and is being shared. The other 4 users have access to this mailbox but there is a huge problem with renaming (sub)folders. There are a lot of subfolders and if one of the users renames a (sub)folder, he can see the new name on his machine, but the other users don't see the changes. When i do logon as "financial" i see different names of the folders. Some are updated, some not. Also, some folders exists more then once. One folder even 7 times! It looks like the synchronization fails somewhere.
The kerio version is 7.4.1 and is running on a Windows 2003 standard server. The users have the Kerio Offline Connector installed and use Windows XP and 7. Some users have Outlook 2007, others Outlook 2010.

Can anyone help me with this strange problem?

thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Patrick
Previous Topic: IM NTLM auth
Next Topic: Folders on iPhone not poulated
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 18:52:38 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00376 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.