Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Upgrade issues (Upgrade issues)
  •  
MultiCam

Send a private message to this user
We just upgraded to Kerio 8.1 32 bit server 2003 over the weekend. We were on 7.42 previously. The upgrade went fine except a dozen or so of my users (we have 115 total) are having real issues with the Kerio Outlook connector not able to check the connection to our mail server. Some of these folks are local and some are remote users. I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled the connector, I have cleared the cache etc.. On one remote user i am working with now, i can use the webmail (albeit its slow), dns for the mail server resolves correctly but when trying to Retrieve Info from within the connector, it gives me a Checking of connection to Kerio Connect failed. (For Technical support: 0x80044001, Unknown error.)

Anyone have any similar problem or know where i can start tracking this issue down?
  •  
user08

We have the same problem windows server 2003 32bit. Update from 8.0.0 to 8.1.1 connector no longer works error update connector "0x80044001, Unknown error"

Automatic configuration get this error message "Can not open default folders for email 0x8004011c: MAPI_E_UNCONFIGURED"

Is there a solution to this problem?
  •  
user08

solution: (Start IE, go to Extras -> Internet Options, Programs, program setting, Setting default program, set Microsoft Office Outlook as default.) Update Kerio connector.
  •  
MultiCam

Ultimately we wound up moving Kerio to another server as we were having many other issues after the upgrade. We moved it to 2008R2 64-bit and its been running much better.
Previous Topic: KOFF and Apache2 reverse proxy - a mess
Next Topic: Two small questions
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 06:55:55 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00419 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.