Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » How to import SSL Certificate? (SSL Certificate)
  •  
A. HaSeeB

Send a private message to this user
I've just bought SSL Certificate from www.geocerts.com for Kerio Connect 8.0.2, they have provided me a p7b and a zip file after purchasing, and while I import any of the file, it keep asking me about key file, which is not present.

I've tried the manual, for ssl import provided by Kerio, but no luck, any one got !dea how to activate the SSL.

Thanx in Advance.
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

The private key was created when you created a certificate signing request. So it depends on how you created the CSR.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Looking for help ? - http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
GenXX

I have the same issue. The key file on the other hand, has got a password and I can't remove it with OPENSSL because it doesn't recognise it as a key file.. Any ideas?
Previous Topic: Webmail: DoS vulnerability via client-initiated renegotiation
Next Topic: Exchange Migration Tool x2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Mar 01 18:44:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02282 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.