Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Resource - Users don't have permission to plan (Users incorrectly do not have permission to schedule a resource)
  •  
perfectmacsolutions

Send a private message to this user
Hello all,

I have set up a meeting room as resource.
Next I have granted permission to plan (schedule) this meeting room to every user in my domain.
However, when users try to plan the meeting room, they lack permission and the event ends up in there own calendar.
Only the designated manager for the resource turns out to have enough permissions to plan the resource.
Even if I grant the planning permission to 'everybody' nothing changes.
I need all people in the domain to be able to plan the meeting room.
What is going on?
  •  
Jonas Rodrigues (Kerio)

Hi Nico,

What version of Kerio Connect are you using?

Please let me know.

All the best,

Kerio Technical Support
Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
perfectmacsolutions

Hi,

The Kerio Connect version is 8.0.1 running on CentOS 6.3 64 bits.

Thanks1
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

The correct way of booking a resource is to add a resource as a "Location" or as an attendee in the meeting request. Resource should not be booked by creating an event directly in a resource's calendar. That's something what only resource manager can do (if necessary).
  •  
perfectmacsolutions

Got it, thanks!

[Updated on: Fri, 24 May 2013 14:52]

Previous Topic: User with over 130,000 emails in Deleted Messages
Next Topic: Problems with meetings after migration from Office 365
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 13:10:33 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00438 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.