Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Upgrade from 7.3.1 patch 2 to 8.1 fails at client side (KOFF upgrade fails)
  •  
arska

Send a private message to this user
Server side upgrade seems to work, but clients have problem.

KOFF asks to upgrade, and when accepted, it starts downloading upgrade. After a while, a popup appears:

"There was a problem starting c:\...\AppData\Local\Temp\koffupdate{...}\Updater.dll
The specified module could not be found."

(those ... sections contains real data, just hided it from this post)

Any hints?
Using Outlook 2010.
  •  
manyhats

I am currently testing the 8.1 Kerio and I have had no problems. We are running 7.3.1 and I have tested it with: one Win7/Off13; five Win7/Off10; two XP/Off07 computers. Occational, depending on how exactly you are trying to update, you will have a bad connector install or a failure. I normally just remove the connector form add/remove programs and then grab a fresh copy directly from my Kerio server. Sometimes I have to dump the local mail profile and create a new one. And all of my tests so far have been by the automatic update of the connector. Could it be the AV interferring? Is this a one time occurance (that could point to a corrupt local install)? What is the operating system? (Devil is in the details...)
  •  
arska

Reinstalled Outlook(removed outlook profiles) and tried from the beginning at lab.
Now upgrade went fine.
Previous Topic: Free/Busy more than 2 month
Next Topic: Increased CPU on 8.1.1
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 01:54:41 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00516 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.