Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Logging amends to Calendar events
  •  
VWAdministrator

Send a private message to this user
Hi

Is there anyway I can log changes to events posted in a public calendar? I can see how to log deletions and moves, thought I'd seen how to record when events where created but at the moment have lost how to. What I really would like to do is record when an event is amended and from what IP/user. Is this possible?

Thanks
Ian
  •  
jassu

Send a private message to this user
Yes, this is really old topic but i think the message is still valid.

No, i don't think there is way to log who and when has done event adding to calendars. Workaround is to look physical calendar files at serverside, and their timestamps. However thats really time consuming.

It would be lovely to be able to enable logging example just to see who has added/modified/deleted the event in calendars (deleting and moving is now already possible, but other functions are not).
Previous Topic: Could not generate persistent MAC address for kvnet in kerio client
Next Topic: NDR internal message with outlook connector
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 22:21:03 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00469 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.