Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » 2 external numbers
  •  
Thijs Simonis

Send a private message to this user
Its only succeed to configure BLF for extensions not for a SIP number.
How can i configure it for a SIP number (external)?

I have configured distinctive and have separated ringtones for external, queue,group and local calls.
But there is only one alert-info string for "operator-external"

I have not found anything on the forums about BLF for external numbers.

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi

Thijs Simonis wrote on Thu, 23 May 2013 14:36
Its only succeed to configure BLF for extensions not for a SIP number.
How can i configure it for a SIP number (external)?
I don't think it's possible.

Thijs Simonis wrote on Thu, 23 May 2013 14:36

I have configured distinctive and have separated ringtones for external, queue,group and local calls.
But there is only one alert-info string for "operator-external"
That is all there is for now. Nick suggested in his post (http://forums.kerio.com/mv/msg/24173/0/15/) to to allow customization of the alert-info string for each interface. I think it can be implemented in the next version of Operator. Would it suit you?

Best
Filip
  •  
Thijs Simonis

Is it possible to use shared line option with Kerio Operator so that on each phone i can see if there is a incoming call?

I like the idea for a alert-info for each interface, only it is not available yet.
I have found a other solution for a second external ring tone. I created a ring group for each extension with a fallback to the direct dialing voicemail of that extension. Only problem is that you do not have a greeting message with direct dialing voicemail only temp message works.

[Updated on: Thu, 23 May 2013 15:25]

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

You can use BLF to monitor the status of other phones in the company but you cannot use BLF for external numbers.

Vladimir
  •  
Thijs Simonis

I can not monitor a SIP interface?

Example:
I am calling with a customer on SIP interface 1 and on SIP interface 2 there is a new incoming line.
Now i can not see which SIP interface is ringing i can only hear a beep.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

If the call is routed to the same phone then it depends on how your phone handles multiple calls. If you are asking about the BLF, it cannot be used to monitor SIP interfaces.
Previous Topic: Different On Hold music for different extensions
Next Topic: Kerio Operator 2.1.2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 09:57:37 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.