Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook 2010 (Outlook 2010 )
  •  
IT Support

Send a private message to this user
Hello

Currently I have installed a new profile within Outlook 2010, using the KERIO Connect (File: kerio-connect-koff-8.0.1-1028-win.exe). After setting up the account (control panel / e-mail) everything worked fine for a while. The installation took place on 3 different computers (2 PC, 1 Notebook). For some reason it is not possible anymore to open Outlook on the Notebook. Outlook 2010 starts but hangs while loading profiles and settings.
Does anyone have an idea what the reason could be? I could start rebuilding the profile but before I do that I wanted to know, what the reason could be. Otherwise after the rebuild it could happen again.

Thanks for your help.......

[Updated on: Sat, 25 May 2013 18:13]

•  
joehomm

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

i had the same issue at a client's place.
The problem was, that Kerio Outlook Connector wasn't able to connect to the server.
Try to connect via the -> Control Center -> Email (32bit) -> modify the Kerio account and test if you're able to check the Userinformation after you provide the username and password.
In my case, name resolution wasn't working on this computer, so i had to put the IP address in.
The other problem was one PC wasn't able to connect via SSL (only 1 of 6! don't know why!)

You can also try to restart the Kerio Connect service.
At my client that won't work, so I had to restart the whole server!
But after the restart all the PCs working.

Hope this helps?

Joe
Previous Topic: Fix corrupt index file
Next Topic: Limit who can send email to a distribution group
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 08:08:37 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00404 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.