Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Syncing Email with BlackBerry Z10 (Errors when syncing)
  •  
karneson

Send a private message to this user
Our retailer uses kerio mail for their company emails. I have never had issues syncing with mobile devices. Right now I am using a BlackBerry Z10, which I have had for 4 months now and I've been using it with my kerio mail. Last week I updated my device to the new 10.1 software and now my emails will not come through. I've contacted my network provider there is nothing wrong with my phones services. All other email accounts work on my device, I have tried Gmail and Hotmail. Is there anything I can do to get this working? I am setting up using the same settings I always have on mobile devices, we always had to use Port 80 (Without SSL). That appears to be the problem with the new BlackBerry software. Is there another way I can sync the emails?
  •  
Pavel Dostal (Kerio)

I don't have any problem with 10.1 software, so I'm not sure it is a problem of new software.

I suppose that you are using ActiveSync account. Check that you have correct password in account setting on BlackBerry - it can forget passwords during software update.

If you can't make ActiveSync account to work, you can configure IMAP account for mail synchronization, CalDAV for calendars and CardDAV for contacts.

Pavel Dostal
Kerio Technologies
  •  
karneson

I've tried adding two different accounts to my device using ActiveSync. Both accounts have been tried dozens of times each over the past couple of weeks. The error message I get says that I have no internet connection. I have tried using 3 differnt wifi networks and my cellular network, all data services work but I can not add any Kerio email accounts. Gmail and Hotmail work with no problems.

I can try setting it up using IMAP but I dont know what the settings should be because Ive never had to set it up that way. Can anyone help me out?
Previous Topic: Constantly Failing Backup
Next Topic: Webmail attachment extensions changing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 24 10:29:41 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00410 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.