Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Users unable to use webmail
  •  
BSIT

Send a private message to this user
Good Morning,

I have found another issue/bug within Kerio. It would appear some of our users are experiencing issues with web mail

See below

farm6.staticflickr.com/5345/8876622359_08ae1ec756.jpg

I can not link this as I do not have enough posts

I can not see anything in the error logs for this user
  •  
Lisa Lyons (Kerio)

Hi,

What is the user doing before this message pops up?

Is this in a public or personal folder? Is the folder shared if it is personal?

Is it possible that someone has deleted the item, before the second user attempts to access it?

Kerio Technical Support
Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
BSIT

Hi Lisa,

This is their main web mail so just the one user account but this is affecting multiple users. This issue has now got worse to the point the kerio services are rebooting every 9 minutes disrupting our entire email system
  •  
b-tom

Yes, it looks like a colleague has deleted the message before you opened it. Do use shared email folders? Do you use the same email account on multiple workstations?
Previous Topic: Strong behavior with private appointments in public folder
Next Topic: antispam custom rule not working
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 04:58:24 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00363 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.