Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF - Kerio account and Exchange account in one profile?
  •  
keriojet

Send a private message to this user
I know this has been covered before, but I want to see if any progress has been made on how to address this issue.

I have a situation where a client computer is to be configured with Kerio Outlook Connector (KOFF) to utilize Kerio Connect via Outlook 2013. The person using this computer also has several IMAP accounts and a few Exchange accounts that they need to keep track of. The Exchange servers hosting the Exchange accounts do not allow IMAP, POP3, or EAS connectivity; they only allow the full Exchange protocol for connections.

Ideally, the user wants to simply open Outlook 2013 and see all their various accounts in one place, which makes it easy to keep up with all incoming email.

If they had only Exchange and IMAP accounts, it would be easy; Outlook easily handles this.

However, because Kerio KOFF demands that it be the primary store, and doesn't work with other Exchange accounts, the Exchange accounts cannot be added into the same profile.

Are there any workarounds for this situation at this time? Can Outlook 2013 be configured to allow Kerio, Exchange, and IMAP accounts simultaneously?

If not, is this something that will ever be worked on by Kerio?
  •  
keriojet

•  
keriojet

•  
Neil Whiteside (Kerio)

Set up the Kerio account as an IMAP account.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Looking for technical support? http://www.kerio.com/support
  •  
keriojet

Thanks, Neil.

The problem with that is that the user loses the groupware functionality of the Kerio Outlook Connector (calendars, contacts, etc.) If the user needs to use KOC and the full functionality of Kerio Connect, while also using the full functionality of other Exchange accounts, there is currently no way to do this that I am aware of.
  •  
keriojet

Neil, anyone... further thoughts?
  •  
keriojet

Now that the product is being supported by GFI, I'd like to raise this issue again for GFI representatives as well; it's a big issue for us.
  •  
peer_g

Is this all from GFI so far?!
I cannot recommend KERIO anymore to my new customers if this simple task cannot be done.
IMAP is not allowed, due to groupware demand!
Previous Topic: Is Kerio Connect 9.2.5 Server running on macOS 10.13?
Next Topic: Best way to restore single folder
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 22:20:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00481 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.