Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » number of calendar display on outlook & Kerio connect 8 (number of calendar display on outlook & Kerio connect 8)
  •  
bberlaud

Send a private message to this user
hi,

i'm running a lot of kerio server

and my client can"t display more than 5 shared calendars in outlook 2010 or 2013 ?

is that normal ?

is there a solution ?

thanx
  •  
Charles B

I'd say it is not normal. I use outlook 2010, and I currently have 12 calendars displayed.

What happens when you try to display 6 or more calendars?

Mid 2015: Quit Kerio and moved to Exchange 2013 and Meraki.
Kerio Control 8.4.0--Used since it was WinRoute, many years ago
Kerio Connect 8.4.0 on Ubuntu. Bought Connect just in time for the switch to NO SUPPORT(aka pay for support). Not. Happy.
  •  
bberlaud

On Outlook 2003 I've got 5

on outlook 2007, i've got 6

On 2010 only 5

on 2013 5

i c'ant display more, if I put more shared calendars, they won't appears on outlook,

i saw the shared inbox, but I can't see the calendar,
  •  
Charles B

Sorry bberlaud, I couldn't duplicate your issue on my Outlook 2010.

There is one thing I found that might be related, but it's a pretty big 'might'.

In Outlook Options -> Calendar -> Display options, there is a checkbox (checked by default) to automatically switch from vertical to schedule view when the number of displayed calendars is >= X. The default number for X is 5 calendar folders. You could try increasing that number and see of it makes any difference.

Although it works fine on my computer, maybe you have a weird interaction with display software settings, where it doesn't switch to schedule view, but rather just cuts the extras off. Beyond that, I got nuthin.

It might be time for a call to tech support, but make sure your software is up to date first. You didn't say what version of OS or Kerio or KOFF you are running, and I can tell you from my past experience that one of Kerio support's first requirements when you call is that you upgrade to the current version.

Mid 2015: Quit Kerio and moved to Exchange 2013 and Meraki.
Kerio Control 8.4.0--Used since it was WinRoute, many years ago
Kerio Connect 8.4.0 on Ubuntu. Bought Connect just in time for the switch to NO SUPPORT(aka pay for support). Not. Happy.
Previous Topic: Kerio Admin Page not working after power failure
Next Topic: Instant Messaging setup manual needed
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 07:03:50 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00442 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.