Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Missing emails on ipad/iphone but not in webmail and apple mail (Missing emails on ipad/iphone but not in webmail and apple mail)
  •  
krstjj

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I'm migrating towards Kerio Connect 8.0.0 and having a strange problem.
When I look into the inbox in Kerio webmail and apple mails everything seems fine, all mails are there.
But when I look on the iphone or iPad then a lots of mail are not there.

If I create in webmail or apple mail a new folder. Drag an email that's not visible on the iphone/ipad to the newly created folder. Then it's appears on the iphone and iPad in the correct folder

When I then move the mails that where first not visible on iPhone/Ipad ... back to the inbox .. then the appear in the inbox
... very strange behavior.

What can be wrong here? Can someone help me ... I need to migrate a lot of mailboxes ...
  •  
Vicky

Hi,

Have you checked how many days worth of email to sync to the devices? Go on the iPhone->Settings->Mail, Contacts, Calendars->[Exchange Account]->Days to Sync and check what this is set to. I am thinking maybe the user has this set to the default which is '3 Days', so you could change this to better suit the user.

I hope this helps,
Vicky
  •  
krstjj

hi,
Yes I've removed days to sync to all mails on the iphone.
Strange is that I've gaps between days ex from 01/04 until 14/04 I see mails then until 18/04 no mails then again mails.
I compared it with webmail and there are no gpas...
  •  
krstjj

Maybe some extra info. I've multiple domains on the kerio server and the orhers don't seem to have the same problem...
  •  
krstjj

Hi,
I upgraded to 8.1.1. but still the problem is the same. I have missing mails on the mobile devices. But not in apple mail or webmail from kerio.
Can this be a regional setting or something?

Anyone an idea? Kerio support team? Thx
  •  
b-tom

Looks like that the exchange account isn't set up properly on your iPhone. You may want to try deleting the account and re-add the Exchange account again.
  •  
krstjj

Hi,
I'm not using Exchange (active sync) but IMAP.
I tried several time to remove and re-add. Everything (seems) properly configured.
And sending and receiving new mail works ok.
Previous Topic: Searching thru Kerio ZIP Archives for Phrase
Next Topic: KOFF and Apache2 reverse proxy - a mess
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 08:21:42 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00471 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.