Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Some features not working in certain browsers (IE vs Chrome where some features work in )
  •  
JohnD

Send a private message to this user
I have discovered that some features do not work in IE 8 & 9, but work in Chrome. Here are the ones I'm having issues with. Sending mail to someone would normally add them to an "auto-complete" list so that later when you start to type their name it auto fills their address. In IE this is not working, but does in Chrome. Spell check is also not working in IE 8 or IE 9, but works fine in Chrome. Finally the drag-n-drop of attachments works great in Chrome, but not IE. I have thru group policy the Kerio connect website added to the local intranet zone with no other changes to any security levels. This allows for pop-ups, etc by default. In Chrome, all settings are default. I am not really wanting to push out Chrome to all desktops, but IE seems to have issues with Kerio Connect. Does anyone else have these issues? Are there some security zone settings for the local intranet that I can change to get these items working?
Previous Topic: mailserver.cfg
Next Topic: Fix corrupt index file
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 07:08:24 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00409 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.