Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Developer Zone » API/SDK Writers » Extract Pdf from incoming mail
  •  
jo_moreware

Send a private message to this user
I have a user account set up to receive invoices in Pdf-format, however i get so many invoices that I would need some sort of system to extract these Pdf's from the mail and save them to a folder.
Is this something that could be done via the API?

I have not used the API - and I am not a programmer, so I can't just look it up in the documentation by myself - hence the question...

~Jörgen
  •  
chrwei

this kind of thing is normally done via standard imap or pop3 protocols and mime/mail libraries. you don't need anything kerio specific.
  •  
Miroslav Osladil (Kerio)

Hi Jörgen,

just to clarify. Do you think a possibility to save all attachments from your Kerio Connect inbox?

It is possible using various applications doing exactly this. For example, Mail Attachment Downloader (Windows).

There's plenty of programming tutorials how to do it in .NET/VB.net or Perl, PHP, ...

The above uses IMAP/POP protocols but of course you can also do it using our Kerio Connect client API.

Personally, I would prefer to get some existing app instead of spending a time writing the same on my own.

Best regards,

Miroslav Osladil
Senior Developer
Kerio Technologies

The views I express are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Kerio Technologies.
  •  
jo_moreware

Excellent Miroslav - that is exactly the answer I needed.
Thanks a lot!

~Jörgen
Previous Topic: Get Groups/Members via API
Next Topic: Report z DIAL logu
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 00:20:46 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00360 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.