Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Status Queue problem (not showing)
  •  
Riddick

Send a private message to this user
Hi! I have a queue that has been working fine for half a year but now some problems start happening. When i open Status-Queue KO doesn't show any queue and gives an error "server is not responding". Therefore the queue itself keeps working as usual. Rebooting KO is not helping. I guess i should reinstall the KO but first want to know wether there are some ways to solve it in usual way, perhaps using ssh. There is nothing special in the log. Can you help me?
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

would you mind giving us access to the system? I'll need the Admin's password and access to web administration and ssh (tcp ports 4021 and 22).

You can reach me at fjenicek<_at_>kerio.com.

Thank you,
Filip

[Updated on: Thu, 06 June 2013 08:56]

•  
Riddick

I suddenly solved it! There were 15000 answered calls in my queue stats and after i pressed the button "clear stats" the error message no longer appears. Have no idea wether it depends on calls count but it worked )
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Let me just check:
- The screen Status -> Call Queues produced an error dialog.
- You were able to get past the error to reset the statistics.
- There is nothing interesting in the logs.
- Except this, Operator especially Call Queues worked fine.

I will try to reproduce it by making a lot of Call Q calls.

Thanks for the feedback,
Filip
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

I've been able to reproduce it. Resetting the stats should be sufficient. If not, execute script "/opt/kerio/operator/bin/resetCallQueueStats.sh". It will delete the whole statistics file.

Filip
  •  
Riddick

So you confirm there is an issue?
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Yes, working on a solution.
Previous Topic: Cisco SPA509G Support
Next Topic: No provisioning or firmware support for Snom PA1
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 22:31:10 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00453 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.