Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Sent emails not showing in "Sent Items" in Kerio Outlook Connector
  •  
Leopard

Send a private message to this user
Hello

I'm having problems when I add my Kerio email account to an Outlook mail profile that also has an Exchange email account present, whereby my sent emails from Kerio no longer list under the Kerio Sent Items, but are listed under the Exchange Sent Items. It doesn't make a difference if I set the Kerio email account as the default, the sent emails still show under the Exchange email accounts Sent Items.

If I have more then one Exchange email account and my Kerio email account in the same email profile and try sending emails from the Exchange email accounts, the sent emails show up in the correct Sent Items. It's only Kerio that doesn't work.

This is a major issue for me and is beginning to make Kerio unusable for my business and customers.

Hopefully someone has asuggestions.

Thanks,

Nigel

Nigel Ivy

"The more I practice, the luckier I get...."

www.nigelivy.com
  •  
sriegelh

Nigel,

What version of Outlook are you using?

--
Scott Riegelhaupt-Herzig
Kerio Technical Support
  •  
sriegelh

(and, if on Windows, what version of the KOFF Connector?)

--
Scott Riegelhaupt-Herzig
Kerio Technical Support
  •  
Leopard

sriegelh wrote on Mon, 17 June 2013 17:54
Nigel,

What version of Outlook are you using?

Using Outlook 2010 on Windows 7.

sriegelh wrote on Mon, 17 June 2013 17:56
(and, if on Windows, what version of the KOFF Connector?)

Version of Kerio Connector is kerio-connect-koff-8.1.1-1374-win.

Nigel Ivy

www.nigelivy.com
  •  
sriegelh

OK. I'll locate a similar environment and see what I can see.

--
Scott Riegelhaupt-Herzig
Kerio Technical Support
  •  
Jeff Wadlow (Kerio)

For this issue the order in which the accounts are added to Outlook matters. Create a new Outlook profile and add the Kerio Outlook Connector account first and then add the Exchange account. The emails sent using the Kerio Outlook Connector account will go to its Sent Items folder and the emails sent by the Exchange account will go to the Exchange account's Sent Items folder.
  •  
Leopard

Jeff Wadlow (Kerio) wrote on Tue, 18 June 2013 00:45
For this issue the order in which the accounts are added to Outlook matters. Create a new Outlook profile and add the Kerio Outlook Connector account first and then add the Exchange account. The emails sent using the Kerio Outlook Connector account will go to its Sent Items folder and the emails sent by the Exchange account will go to the Exchange account's Sent Items folder.

OK, so what you're telling me is that I need to go back to my customers and tell them that they need to remove their mail profile, recreate it re-adding all the mail accounts in the correct order and then they need to sort out all their Outlook settings, etc.. from scratch?

Not an ideal way to sort it out.

Nigel Ivy

www.nigelivy.com
  •  
Leopard

Any other suggestions on this?

Nigel Ivy

www.nigelivy.com
  •  
Mark Price (Kerio)

Dear Sir

the only other alternative is to use two outlook profiles and switch between them. One for Kerio, one for Exchange.

Failing that but doing the procedure that my colleague Jeff recommended will work.

I hope this helps.

Mark Price
Kerio technical support.

Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
Oft Meanders

Sorry, but this fix does not work if you have more than one additional Exchange account.

I have a Kerio account, (set up first), then two other Exchange accounts plus three IMAP/POP.

I recently added the second exchange account and now my sent items are going into one of the existing POP account Sent Items. Crying or Very Sad

Outlook 2013, kerio-connect-koff-8.0.0-639-win64.

Separate profiles is also not a workable option.

•  
rsudol

Wow this problem still exists. Im havingthe same issue with Outlook 2016
  •  
Pavel Dostal (Kerio)

The original issue has been solved since 8.3.0, nevertheless there is a new one with Outlook 2016. It will be fixed in some future Kerio Connect release.

Pavel Dostal
Kerio Technologies
Previous Topic: Outlook 2016 Issue
Next Topic: Spam question from yahoo mails
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun May 28 16:39:52 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02904 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.