Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Calendar Invites are returned as cancelled
  •  
CarsonUK

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

Our sales teams purely use the webmail now and it is widely not trusted as when they get a proposed new time from a client it is displayed to them that the client has cancelled the calendar entry. So I can understand their frustration and distrust in this.

I believe this has always been a bug in version 8.x but our users were using Outlook etc before hand.

A bit of information about our network:

Windows 2008 r2 Standard x64
Kerio Connect 8.1.1 x64 client

At a guess, our clients are using Exchange with Outlook for the most part.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rob
  •  
CarsonUK

Anyone? If anyone could also try doing a test on another server that would be great too.
  •  
CarsonUK

Sorry for the double bump...

[Updated on: Tue, 18 June 2013 14:04]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

"New time proposal" option is not supported in Kerio Connect due to interoperability issues. The user can either accept or decline the invitation.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Technical support: http://www.kerio.com/support
------------------
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
CarsonUK

This still doesn't excuse the fact that if a client declines but leaves a message (for example, declines but asks if they can rearrange for another time), we can't see the message in the new Webmail unless you go into the old webmail.
  •  
Bud Durland

Sorry to necro-thread this, but the "interoperabiity issues" apparently still exist. I was asked today about proposing new meeting times, and how it (doesn't) work. Is this at all on the radar to be addressed?
  •  
martinhoraku

Hi,
I would like to know if there si something new !

Because I have same problém but now solutin.

Thx
  •  
Trent Greenawalt

Any chance this is going to be fixed at any point? This just happened to me and was caught by our HR manager as well who creates meeting requests all the time. This has been an open item for years according to this thread.

Please advise if anyone has a work around. We even looked in the Kerio web client, and it does show a "new time proposed", but it doesn't show the time suggestion.

In outlook it is worse, it looks like the recipient declined and didn't give a reason (looks rude actually). At that point the meeting is removed from the calendar and the email is deleted automatically, so it could get worse when we miss the meeting.

Thanks,
Trent Greenawalt

-I built a house out of my to-do list, I now have the biggest house in the country. Awesome!
Trent Greenawalt
Previous Topic: php execution in webserver part of KC 9.x
Next Topic: Proposing new meeting time
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Jan 18 15:08:07 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01010 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.