Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Routing of Outbound Calls - Prioritizing (Phones using the top most choice for outbound calls)
  •  
migsutu

Send a private message to this user
I have a sip line and an analogue line on an FXO port. I tried changing the Routing of Outbound Calls and have the analogue line on top. I assume this would give it priority. However it still keeps using the sip number for outbound calls. If I disable the sip line, then it uses the analogue line as one would expect. However once I enable the sip again, it starts using it over the analogue line. Any thoughts?

[Updated on: Fri, 14 June 2013 00:01]

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

You can try to configure the analog line with max calls set to 1.

To give you more information, I'll need you to:
1. Enable debug logs: Asterisk, Asterisk(detailed)
2. Make an outbound call
3. Generate a Support Info file (link at the bottom of the System Health screen)
4. Email the debug log and the support info to fjenicek<_at_>kerio.com

Best
Filip
  •  
silars

It sounds like you may have your Call Routing setup to have the SIP line mapped to that extension and your analog line mapped to another extension. If there is a Call Routing mapping, it will use that before the Outgoing Call Routes are applied.

Essentially, Incoming and Outgoing Call Routing are used.

Can you share both sides of your configuration?
  •  
migsutu

silar I believe you are correct. I have been testing for a few months and with putting everything in production, I forgot how I setup something initially. I do have the SIP line mapped to that extension, so I have something to go off of. If it still not good, I will post up what Filip recommend. Thanks a bunch for the help guys.
Previous Topic: Screeching/Feedback from an unused Snom phone
Next Topic: CANCELLED!! Forum Maintenance - Planned Outage Thursday 27th June 2013 - 48 hours duration
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 03:25:31 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00408 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.