Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar- Deleted events log or audit trail (Is there a way to tell who and when an event was deleted?)
  •  
miker789

Send a private message to this user
Kerio Connect 7.4.3
Mac OS 10.7.5 server

Clients: Mac OS 10.8.3

In Calendar on the Macs it is very easy to delete an event and not notice. There is no confirmation at all. Just have any appointment highlighted and then accidentally hit the delete key and poof it is gone.

I have this question posted at Apple's forums since it is their software that is lacking a delete confirmation, but wanted to inquire here about anything on the server side that might help.

Is there a log file that I could look at or turn something on that shows a date and time stamp and who deleted the event.

I know the server has the option of "Deleted items recovery" but the manual does not explain fully what happens when you select the "Recover deleted items" on a particular user.
Is everything that was deleted in the time frame put back when it originally was or are they all put in a special folder for review? If put in a special folder then this might work for me.

Please chime in with any ideas on this.

Thanks,

Mike
  •  
Vicky

Send a private message to this user
Hi Miker789,

Yes. There is a log in the Kerio Web Admin called 'Operations' and this shows every time a user moves or deletes an item from their mailbox or public folders, which includes the Calendar.

I hope this helps,
Vicky
Previous Topic: Recover backup from Mac to Ubuntu
Next Topic: Calendar- location field missing info
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 15:20:55 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00399 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.