Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio Control Separate Wireless and Authentication
  •  
Balthaer

Send a private message to this user
We're running Kerio 7.4.1 on linux to act as our main gateway for a site.

We have been requested to add wireless to the site and all is well, except that I would like to separate the wireless from the wired LAN as it is used as 'Guest' wireless on occasion.

At present the wireless is plugged into a separate ethernet port on the firewall.

We have enabled Web Authentication for bandwidth management purposes with AD integration and auto authentication using NTLM.

My problem is:

1. How do I separate this interface to prevent access to the other LAN interface?

2. How do I set the firewall to not require authentication on this interface as the guests do not have AD usernames or passwords?

I don't know if this is even possible but I would greatly appreciate feedback!

•  
Geek Consult

1: Seperate the Port Settings to Standalone Interface
2: Make seperate IP-Adressgroups Auth / NoneAuth and enable it under Domains and User Logins
3: Make the Traffic Rules for the Separate Interface

Done
  •  
Balthaer

Hi,

Thank you for the reply! I had almost given up hope.

However, I am struggling a bit in following the instructions. Would you be able to provide a bit more detail for each step?

Previous Topic: general advice for routing problems
Next Topic: Two Factor Authentification for Inbound Connections
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 17:52:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00864 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.