Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Outgouing SIP-Route by Phonenumber
  •  
Markus Schnitzer

Send a private message to this user
We have multipble SIP-Accounts. We wan´t tou route outgoing calls by phonenummer. Here all numbers, starts with 0900xxxx. How can we do this?

• Attachment: Route.JPG
    (Size: 62.42KB, Downloaded 258 times)
  •  
silars

You want to route by Called Number or Calling Number?
  •  
Markus Schnitzer

we want to route by calling number.
  •  
Markus Schnitzer

No Message Body

[Updated on: Thu, 20 June 2013 15:54]

•  
silars

The only way I know of controlling outbound routing using Calling Number is to map the SIP line to Extension in the Incoming Calls panel.

Otherwise, I believe you'll need to submit a feature request to have Calling Number included in the routing decision.

I believe there are already a few threads on this topic, including one from me.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Silars is right, the mapping of external numbers to extensions in Incoming calls is used for outbound calls as well.

Vladimir
  •  
Markus Schnitzer

I don´t understand!?

We want all outgoiung calls, that begins with the numer 0900XXXXX route to special SIP-Account, because our main-SIP-Provider don´t support 0900-numbers.
  •  
silars

You can control outbound calls by using a prefix on your Called Number. For instance, if you are trying to dial xxx, dial 8xxx. This is how you control dialing using the right hand panel of Call Routing.

The other option could be to create a multi-line extension for those numbers and map to that extension. When they dial out, they should default to that SIP line.

They'd have to use prefixes to use other lines.
Previous Topic: Fax API?
Next Topic: Forwarding an email voicemail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Aug 19 15:01:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00406 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.