Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » When forwarding there is no sender.
  •  
smartkidpl

Send a private message to this user
Hey,

I got some issue. In new Kerio client (WWW) when users forward mails the sender (form original message) email adress disapears. It's only name provided by mail client. Is there any way to make Kerio add email adress like it was in older version? It's really usefull in many situations.

Cheers and thaks for response.
  •  
Mark Price (Kerio)

Dear Sir

This is a known limitation in the new Webmail client and should be resolved in a future release of Connect.

I hope this helps.

Mark Price
Kerio technical support.

Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
macjimbo

ok, well I guess if you know about it then hopefully you will fix it...

also - please can we have a redirect option in addition to forward? this makes it much easier for the recipient to reply to the original sender. I've been suggesting this for 5 years!

thanks
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

This issue is solved in Kerio Connect 8.2. Forwarded message contains the email of original sender.
Previous Topic: Forwarding mail - headers not included in new webmail
Next Topic: Attach mailbox problem in Outlook 2013
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 17:01:24 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00442 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.