Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » index.fld corruption
  •  
barup

Send a private message to this user
Hi forum
I'm having a reoccuring problem with users index.fld file corruption for the INBOX (Right now I'm seeing this 1-2 times a month.
).
In the error.log I'll see lots of:
[27/Jun/2013 10:08:36] mail_imaps.cpp: Cannot send message header 00007e3f in folder ~mail<_at_>domain.com/INBOX, cannot open file: (10035) A non-blocking socket operation could not be completed immediately.
[27/Jun/2013 10:08:37] MessageFolder.cpp: Cannot open message file D:\Kerio\MailServer\store/mail/domain.com/mail/INBOX/#msgs/0 0007e3f.eml in mode rb: (5) Access is denied.

If I look in the #msgs folder, I can't find the file Kerio is complaining about.
The server is running on top of a win2008 server.

I've check the harddrive for failures, but they should be okay.
Has anybody seen this before, and found a permanent fix.

Kind regards
Lars
  •  
fishtech

Hav you tried Accounts > Users > theuser> More Actions > Re-Index Mailbox ?

Cheers,

ft.
  •  
barup

I didn't use the reindex feature, I did it old skool with a stop service, rename to index.bad, start service.

What puzzles me is, that this happens at all.
I have a bunch of Kerio servers running on os-x, and have never seen this problem on that platform.

I've check antivirus settings on the server, and the Mailstore folder should be off limit for antivirus scanning.
It just seems like Kerio and the windows filesystem gets out of sync somehow.

regards
Lars
Previous Topic: Autoresponse Button missing in Outlook 2007
Next Topic: Warning Logs: Instant Messaging [external]: Domain event processing failed
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 18:35:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00349 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.