Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Exporting WAV files from a Kerio Box
  •  
ESP Projects

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

We are currently moving from one Kerio box to another. We have successfully exported our configuration via backup and restored it to the new box.

We would like to know how to backup our recorded auto attendants and how to backup the voicemail messages of individual users. Can this ben done by SSH?

Thanks,

ESP Projects

•  
ICT and Me

Yes, use WinSCP program to backup those files.
Look in the directories:
/var/lib/asterisk

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

voicemail files should be included in the backup file (in case you're not using Connect integration).

I'm not sure what you mean by "recorded auto attendants". If you're referring to the audio library files used to set up an auto attendant script, they should be also part of the backup. In case you're talking about recorded calls, they can be found at /var/spool/asterisk/monitor/ and will have to be copied manually using scp to the new installation.

Best
Filip
  •  
ESP Projects

We have an auto-attendant script that plays an automated message saying press one for sales etc etc. When you select an option, the system then plays another recorded message saying which department you are through to and that the call is in a queue. When we made a backup and transferred it over to new hardware, these audio files were missing. we haven't yet tested whether the voicemail messages are still there.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

we can't reproduce it. The whole audio library is part of the system database and it is very unlikely that it could be missing. Are you sure that you restored a correct backup? Please double check the filename/date, etc.

I can have a look at the backup to analyze it. You can contact me on fjenicek<_at_>kerio.com.

Thanks,
Filip
  •  
My IT Indy

We just migrated from a VM to a physical box and none of the .wav files came over with the export.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Can you please clarify what do you mean by .wav files? Is it Audio File Library, Voicemails or Recorded Calls?

Thank you,
Filip
  •  
My IT Indy

Filip Jenicek (Kerio) wrote on Tue, 09 July 2013 01:33
Can you please clarify what do you mean by .wav files? Is it Audio File Library, Voicemails or Recorded Calls?

Thank you,
Filip

Sorry, it was our voicemail recordings.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

Sorry for the question, but did you check 'Voicemail data' when doing the backup on the VM? If you did, are there any entries related to the backup in the error/warning logs?

Vladimir
Previous Topic: integration with CRm on Vb.net and Sql server
Next Topic: 3cx softphone
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 22:11:01 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00472 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.