Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar Events missing? (Missing old events in Outlook.)
  •  
Wilco

Send a private message to this user
A user claims she has lost old (more than a few years) calendar events in Outlook 2007 (dutch & Windows 7). I don't think it has anything to do with Kerio Connect but I want to ask it anyway.
She says that every time after a time period old events disappear. Confused

Auto archive in Outlook is set to off.

- Is there a way to explain this phenomenon?
- Is there a way to combine an old local .pst file into one using Kerio?

Kerio Connect version 8.1.1 32b on Windows 2003 server. Client is KOFF.

Kerio Connect 9.2.3 on Windows Server 2012 R2 (dutch)
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I recommend to check the Operations log on the server to find out what client (if any) has removed the events from the calendar.
  •  
Wilco

It seems that on others PC's of the same user the auto-archive was on and set to delete items after 6 months. So I think this could be the reason of missing items. In the logfiles I could never find that items were deleted. Maybe I don't log that process.

Kerio Connect 9.2.3 on Windows Server 2012 R2 (dutch)
Previous Topic: Ical starting to not update delegates fully (exclamation marks appearing)
Next Topic: IM Client SPARK How to configure
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 18:21:21 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00397 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.