Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Call Transfer from Analogue Phone (Call Transfer from Analogue Phone)
  •  
SBMT

Send a private message to this user
I have a few Cisco SPA112 with Cordless phones attached to them. Everything works fine but I am having trouble finding the exact procedure to transfer calls to another extension. Call transfers from IP phones works ok.

What is the exact key sequence to press on analogue sets? The SPA112 are being auto provisioned. I am attaching a photo of the cordless phone keys in this forum post.

I will appreciate if anyone could tell me if this is possible, and which keys to press.

Thanks!
Stefan

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi Stefan,

the SPA112 is able to do a blind/attended transfer by detecting the "hook flash" (known in the UK as "recall"). According to the picture it should be the "R" button.

First you must configure the SPA112 to detect a hook flash. Log in the web administration of the adapter and enable the "Blind Attn-Xfer Enable" option on the "Line 1" screen.

Then, after pressing the "R" button while on a call, you should hear a new dialtone and be able to do the transfer.

My Analogue Siemens phone's hook flash signal was not properly detected, because the signal was too short. I had to decrease the "Hook Flash Timer Min" on the "Regional" screen to "0.05" to make it work. You might need to do it as well.

Best
Filip
  •  
SBMT

Worked like a charm, with the 0.05s setting.

Perfect! Thank you!
Previous Topic: A little bug
Next Topic: integration with CRm on Vb.net and Sql server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Aug 20 11:48:57 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00391 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.