Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » CC'd Email Address
  •  
ScottBaxter

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

We seem to be having a problem with our CC'd emails?

I have tracked it back to kerio, has anyone else had this problem:

Kerio connects to our server and downloads all emails from our catchall<_at_>ourdomain.co.uk

and then kerio sorts the emails via the username on the system.

If an email address has someone CC'd into the email it doesn't always go through and it seems to be random... The TO person will always get it but not the cc'd person.

When I look through the logs it doesn't seem to download it from the server.

Can anyone shed any light on it?
  •  
maurice

Is your Upstream mailserver Exchange by any chance?

We had a similar problem a few weeks back with two symptoms:

Random CC & BCC mail not delivered
    Random Items of mail not delivered for up to three days

Puzzled for a while collating info on the problem prior to reporting the issue to HQ. They Accepted that similar reports from other subsidaries being investigated, followed up by - "It will be fixed tonight". And it was! A quick flush of 'stuck' mail over 2 days then things got back to normal.

I never did get a full response to just what the problem was, but it was sorted and I made no Kerio changes. A bit of a vague response, but it may help?

Maurice

[Updated on: Wed, 03 July 2013 19:17]

•  
ScottBaxter

Thanks for the reply.

We just have a cpanel account that forwards all email to catchall<_at_>mydomain.co.uk then kerio downloads all emails...

I've just checked the message queue and all seems to be OK.

Can anyone shed any light on this problem?

Thanks.

[Updated on: Wed, 03 July 2013 23:35]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

It depends on the POP3 sorting rules you use. You can enable Remote POP3 Download debug messages in the debug log to troubleshoot the problem.
  •  
ScottBaxter

Thanks for the reply...

Our pop3 download is sorted by preferred header: 'Received'

What is this best set too?
Previous Topic: Is it possible to reindex user mailbox from CLI ?
Next Topic: Kerio alerts on iPhone iOS6 recurring events 32889 days or 516 weeks away in the future
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 16 15:24:20 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00439 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.