Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » I can´t renew my 1 year License (kerio Control and kerio Connect)
  •  
Roger_cwb

Send a private message to this user
Hi guys, sorry to post here...

I´m trying to renew our 1 year license (kerio Connect and kerio Control), but in the finish of checkout when I click in Confirm I receive the error message: "Order could not be created".

I´m trying since yesterday and until now the problem persist, could you please check or tell me another form to renew our license?

There is someone of Kerio that I can contact?!? I´m trying to give you money guys, please be more accessible.

Thanks in advance,

Rogerio Pereira
IT Manager
Hannover Fairs Sulamérica
Curitiba - PR - Brasil

[]s
Roger
Curitiba - PR - Brasil
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

You can contact any of ours sales offices or locate our partner closest to you - http://www.kerio.com/partners/locator/search

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
Roger_cwb

Petr Dobry (Kerio) wrote on Wed, 03 July 2013 16:11
You can contact any of ours sales offices or locate our partner closest to you - http://www.kerio.com/partners/locator/search

I tried, I did call today for Kerio Headquarters in San Jose, but no one could help me because ALL they are in a meeting?!?

I´m still waiting someone from there return my call.

I tried some brasilian offices but all of them are crap too!

Because of that I'd rather do it myself directly in Kerio online store, worked fine all last years, but this year ...

Rogerio Pereira
IT Manager
Curitiba - PR - Brasil

[]s
Roger
Curitiba - PR - Brasil
  •  
giampos

Roger_cwb wrote on Wed, 03 July 2013 16:26

I´m still waiting someone from there return my call.

I tried some brasilian offices but all of them are crap too!

Because of that I'd rather do it myself directly in Kerio online store, worked fine all last years, but this year ...

Rogerio Pereira
IT Manager
Curitiba - PR - Brasil

So...notice to all european Kerio partners ......move to Brazil !!! Laughing Laughing

Giampos
Italian Kerio Partner

•  
Roger_cwb

giampos wrote on Sat, 06 July 2013 00:19

So...notice to all european Kerio partners ......move to Brazil !!! Laughing Laughing

Giampos
Italian Kerio Partner

You are all welcome! Wink

The problem was solved, after some more calls but I hope the next year the process be more user friendly.

Thank you guys!

[]s
Roger
Curitiba - PR - Brasil

[]s
Roger
Curitiba - PR - Brasil
Previous Topic: Callback StatusChanged called from libVpn(error 161)
Next Topic: updates
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 07:06:11 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00369 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.