Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Removing Sent/Deleted Items and Junk E-mail (Please help me remove these)
  •  
tomlindley

Send a private message to this user
Hi Guys

I'm a mac and iPhone user and I really want to remove the Sent/Deleted Items and Junk E-mail folders that are not used and just have my email work as iCould does where my Sent Items go to Sent, Deleted Items to trash and Junk doesn't exist because I don't have junk mail filtering switched on.

I have read some posts saying that I should change things in "Mailbox -> Use This Mailbox For" but this just pushes the problem around.

I would like to remove these folders that are not being used, as all of my respective emails are being filtered perfectly.

I understand some people say it is a bug with Apple mail but I'm leaning to disagree because my iCloud, gmail and another personal domain all work perfectly. It only seems to be Kerio that has this issue.

Any ideas or wise words? They would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  •  
puretech

Send a private message to this user
one of the main questions: How did you set up your kerio account on yoru iPhone? I haven't tried it, but try setting up an imap account manually and see if you can do the "use this mailbox" thingi. I know you can do when I set up different imap server, so it would be possible to choose to use draft, deleted and sent items to use iPhone folders.

As for deleting the folders itself on your account, not quite sure about it.
Previous Topic: Kerio alerts on iPhone iOS6 recurring events 32889 days or 516 weeks away in the future
Next Topic: OpenLdap Integration with Kerio Mail Server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 11:22:40 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00378 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.