Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » new webmail interface not working with our vpn
  •  
nixIT

Send a private message to this user
Hello all,

Recently updated our Kerio to the latest version and I noticed that the webmail login page has been redesigned. However, with this redesign, we can no longer get to webmail when we VPN into our office. Nothing displays on the login page, it's just blank.

I'm not sure what info to provide to help find out what is causing this, so any questions you ask, I can provide the answers to (hopefully).

Kinda need this working ASAP because we do have users who VPN in regularly, and some of them use webmail (myself included).

--nixIT
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

I would start with a question what kind of VPN is that?
  •  
nixIT

Pavel,

It's a vpn service, AccessAnywhere. We've had no issues with the login up until we upgraded.

However, I will say that when the kerio webmail went to the new kerio connect webmail interface, we could not load that through the VPN as well, I had to default to the old webmail interface in order for it to load.

What web "technology" is the new kerio connect webmail and webmail login page build upon? quite possibly that could be blocked by our provider.

--nixIT.
  •  
nixIT

The issue at hand is with the VPN service, and their web proxy solution, which has a hard time working with Ajax applications.

This can be marked as solved/closed

--nixIT
  •  
vboxx

It not only happens with VPN Services like AccessAnywhere.

We have an Enterprise VPN infrastructure set-up with Juniper hardware and also experience the same problem.
I'm assuming most VPN gateways will have this problem now.
Pavel, let me know if you want/need some debugging info for this.
Previous Topic: public folder error message
Next Topic: Informationsspeicher steht zurzeit nicht zur Verf├╝gung
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Aug 20 11:47:49 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00428 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.