Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » kerio blocked some websites (i cant open my website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  •  
roodzal

Send a private message to this user
dear friends
i have kerio control 7 . i can open ashimashi.net by clients that have valid ip but if client has intranet ip and wants to connect to internet by kerio , cant open ashimashi.net
please help me before i get fired
  •  
mlee (Kerio)

HTTP policy maybe? You can check the log checkboxes in all the rules, open the site again and check filter log and see which rule is blocking it.

M.

PTSD. BP. OCD. ASPD. BPD. Certified.
  •  
roodzal

i have 2 hosting.some of our sites are on A-host and others are on B host.A-host is unreachable and websites cant be load.but B-host every things are ok
in log files there is nothing just allows but not not loaded
  •  
ramin006

Hi
I Have same problem
client and admins when connect to internet with kerio control 8
some websites dont open, such as htt ps: //ib.bsi.ir/login/htm/Login.jsp
tested with any services but not working!
http policy set default

Help me PLZ
tnX
  •  
ramin006

one a problem!

when kerio connected
I can not open google https page with browsers!
in My rule service set to any
help me plz
tnx
Previous Topic: auto users login
Next Topic: VPN Tunnel in Mac-Mac Server Environment
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 24 01:13:42 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00429 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.