Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Auto-reply message length
  •  
Alin Pastrama

Send a private message to this user
Hello.

I have a simple mail filter that sends an auto-reply if the recipient is a certain mail address. On the new interface, the text field for the auto-reply message is limited to 128 characters. On the old interface, it is much larger, and it is confirmed to work.

Is this a known bug with the new web interface? I am running Kerio Connect 8.1.2 (1523) on Mac OS X (10.8.2), x86_64.

PS: As a side note, the reason why I have such a filter is that the Kerio out-of-office feature also send replies to mailing lists and aliases.
  •  
Vicky

Send a private message to this user
Hi Alin,

Yes this is a known issue with the new Connect Client and you will be happy to know the developers are aiming to have a fix for this in Kerio Connect 8.2.0. We do not have a release date for this version yet so keep checking back to the Kerio website for updates.

All the best,
Vicky
Previous Topic: Apple Address Book and Public folders/groups
Next Topic: KOFF + Outlook 2013 - Address book auto lookup
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 15:45:25 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00391 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.