Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » latest kerio connect and clamav (mailserver.cfg change after restart kerio connect.)
  •  
administraktor

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I upgrade my Kerio Connect from 7.4 to 8.1

Before upgrade clamav and kerio works together.

Now, i have clamav plugin for latest Kerio Connect (avir_clam.so)(i build it in Debian then copied to CentOs) I copied to /opt/kerio/mailserver/plugins/avserver/avirs/

Then i tried to change following lines in mailserver.cfg
<variable name="UsedPlugin">avir_clam</variable>
<variable name="EnabledExtAV">avir_clam</variable> (this line not exist in mailserver.cfg, i added it)

After restart Kerio Connect, i checked mailserver.cfg
<variable name="EnabledExtAV">avir_clam</variable> line removed by Kerio Connect.

I checked Kerio Connect logs and receive this error

AntivirusModule.cpp: Server: external plugin failed to start Unable to load library /opt/kerio/mailserver/plugins/avserver/avirs/avir_clam.so, error: Unable to load AV plug-in /opt/kerio/mailserver/plugins/avserver/avirs/avir_clam.so. (/opt/kerio/mailserver/plugins/avserver/avirs/avir_clam.so: ELF file OS ABI invalid)

I cannot manage to build plugin in CentOS because, there is no compitable version of Cmake and Boost for CentOS

Pls help me.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

•  
administraktor

Ty Pavel, your link gave me avir_clam.so and now my antivirus works.
  •  
j.a.duke

Pavel Dobry (Kerio) wrote on Mon, 22 July 2013 04:02
Of course there are compilable versions of Cmake and Boost for CentOS. Anyway, you may try this: https://samepage.io/72f3728084841d1a9db65c44335a41d27bfa96c2 /share/79702c8f9f0ab9919ca087582ab8cb21ff5845d1

Pavel,

You don't happen to have a Mac OS version of said plugin built & available, do you?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Jon
Previous Topic: backup and restore = missing emails
Next Topic: Error-Log "ASyncUtil.cpp: ActiveSyncContentProperty Error
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 01:23:00 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00412 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.