Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Bug in Global Adress Book
  •  
Madjer

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody

we use the 8.1.2 version of Kerio Connect on Win 2008 R2

we have 585 accounts and 7 domans with internal account database in kerio.
Kerio if configured with global shared folder for all domains.

i added some info in contacts like company, phone ...
each time i deactivate an account, and reactivate it, all the info added is lost
each time i deactive Gal option for an account, and reactivate it, all the info added is lost

We cannot use LDAP external database for mapping account.
Can you confirm this bug ?

Thx
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
This is not a bug. Removal of the contact from public GAL contact folder after disabling the user (or disabling GAL publishing for that user) is expected behaviour.
As a solution (if you need to enable user or GAL sync often) I recommend to not use GAL synchronization from local user database and create contacts in public folder manually.
Previous Topic: Update Checker Email Notifications
Next Topic: Spell check broken in IE 8/9
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 23:59:09 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00408 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.