Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Workspace » Marina, Prism, Noforn, Scissors, Pinwale, Sigad US-984XN (We need private Workspace instead of Samepage)
  •  
juergen852

Send a private message to this user
We need private Workspace instead of Samepage

In the news: Internet users lose trust in government and commercial cloud business
(Internetnutzer verlieren Vertrauen in Staat und Wirtschaft)
http://www.golem.de/news/raus-aus-cloud-und-facebook-interne tnutzer-verlieren-vertrauen-in-staat-und-wirtschaft-1307-100 612.html

So that is why we do not accept to be forced into the cloud by KERIO or anybody else.

Can Kerio confirm that they only give access to customer data stored at samepage if a german court decides that this is legal?

Are you respecting german constitution, german security and telecommunication privacy laws?

CCC Chaos Computer Club demands: Abolition of the secret services and charge of treason for politicians and companies who do not respect german constitution by giving access to private data to secret services.

It would be very helpful for us, if Kerio could re-think it's positions about samepage.io
  •  
Vicky

Send a private message to this user
Hi Juergen,

I would suggest you call our German office as I think you would benefit discussing this with them. The telephone number is as follows:

+49 (0) 221 828 29 29 0

I would recommend that you contact them and discuss any concerns about this with them as they will be the best people to discuss this with.

All the best,
Vicky
Previous Topic: 'Link to My CAlendar' in Mountain Lion
Next Topic: Task Lists & OSX Calendars
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 14:18:52 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00387 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.