Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Multiple booking on single resource
  •  
dmiller528

Send a private message to this user
What I am trying to do is create a vacation calendar. I created a resource called vacation. It works exactly how I want it to(auto-accept, moderators). I run into a problem when 2 people want to take vacation on the same day. It only allows single booking. Is there a way to allow multiple people to book a resource for the same time?

Thanks,
David

[Updated on: Fri, 26 July 2013 22:30]

•  
maurice

Cheat Cool

Instead of making the event 'all day' just allocate a 1 hour slot? If it really is only a part day holiday - put it in the description.

I have run a service like this for around 5 years and it works well enough for most purposes. E.g. being a small office we mandate 'only two staff on leave concurrently' This gets referred to a local Manager.

Maurice
  •  
clan

Resources have a parameter AllowMultipleReservation in mailserver.cfg. IIRC the purpose of the setting is just what you want.
  •  
dmiller528

Thanks clan! This is exactly what I wanted. I made a feature request with Kerio to make that option changeable in the admin interface. Something like a simple check box.

Thanks again,
David
  •  
robjfrost

Great just what i was after..

Thanks

Rob
Previous Topic: Contact photo not showing in Outlook 2013
Next Topic: Kerio MailServer virtual appliance for VMware
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 17:45:48 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00432 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.