Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » SSL Kerio 6.
  •  
jonbrain

Send a private message to this user
I would like to set up an SSL Certificate for my Kerio 6.0 server. I filled in the request form in Kerio. and went to www.instantssl.com and pasted the csr file into there online form.

It gave me an error saying you must use 'GB' not 'United kingdom'

Anyone got any ideas? Is this a bug in Kerio 6.0 ?
  •  
ax2seg

GB Great Britain? Also instead of going to a certification mob you could just knock one up of your own use the other option
mind you i've found the stupid thing bugs your clients with notifications. Anyone know how to make the SSL certificate error messages go away?
  •  
jonbrain

The problem is Kerio use Uk instead of GB. I have created ny CSR file through Terminal and it has worked fine.
Previous Topic: IMAP and Mozilla Thunderbird
Next Topic: Spanish interface
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 02:58:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00360 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.