Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » use iis and kerio control 7.4.2 together BIG PROBLEM ..help me (i want to know how i can use iis and kerio control 7.4.2 on windows server 2008 and 2003 together )
  •  
jack112373

Send a private message to this user
hi every one
actially i have install iis on my vps and use vps as download server.it is very importatnt for me to use kerio control 7.4.2 with iis together.as you know iis and kerio both use port 80 i want to use both iis and kerio together please help me!
i read somewhere that disabel port 443 and 80 in kerio but i cant disabel it please help me.thanks alot
  •  
shahnazari

Send a private message to this user
Go to: Traffic Policy, Traffic Rules,
Add new rule,
set its name as for example: Allow HTTP,
Let Source and Destination be as 'any',
in 'Service', double click and add HTTP and set port to 80,
set 'Action' as 'Allow'
that's it
enjoy
Previous Topic: Kerio Control Cluster
Next Topic: Problem with Realtek RTL8111G
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Jan 18 23:13:17 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01847 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.