Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Returning email as SPAM (Email servers rejecting emails as SPAM)
  •  
dj1498

Send a private message to this user
I am having a continuing issue with kerio and have no success with the techs on there tech support. I am not very advanced with mail servers so please be gentle.

About a month ago we started receiving returned emails I have checked with the blacklists and we are not on them. I contacted kerio support and we have since set all questionable settings to the correct settings. However I am still receiving returned emails 10 times a day. Here is the part that I find strange most of the time it is a reply to an email that has been sent to is, or it's a recipient that we have been sending emails to that that day. If we try to send a rejected email 3-4 times eventually it goes through. Any ideas or help is welcome.
  •  
tonyswu

A copy of the return message you get from the receiving party would be helpful.
  •  
Vicky

Hi DJ,

One of my colleagues responded to your support ticket last night. Have a look at his response as I think it will help progress the ticket.

I hope we can get your problem sorted.

All the best,
Vicky
  •  
dj1498

Thank you I did get an email from Lucian Maly <2nd<_at_>support.kerio.com> asking me if I when I am available for a remote session. I informed him that I am available to day until 1pm PST. I will let you know what the out come is.
Previous Topic: Outlook 2013 - Out of Office Assistant
Next Topic: Double booking Conference room location
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 21:09:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00495 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.