Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Routing issue & Co (Multiple issues)
  •  
AndrisGazda

Send a private message to this user
Hello

1. I have 2 AVTech AVN-257 IP cameras (http:// www.avtech.com.tw/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item& id=55) in 192.168.1.X IP class, the other computers are in 192.168.0.X class, the LAN interface has multiple IPs. If on PC or laptop I have multiple IP adresses, 1-1 from both classes or via VPN I can access them without any problem, but If I have only from the other IP class (192.168.0.X) enters only the login page and cannot go further.

2. Recently I migrated Kerio Control from win edition to Hyper-V appliance under Win2008 Server Standard R2, 3 network interfaces (WAN, LAN, WLAN) as external type under hpyer-v, each paired with the physical adapter, excepted LAN they are unshared, LAN only to have network access to/from Hyper-V host wich is Active Directory Server too.
At WAN side I have a router connected for internet access, at LAN side the switch, at WLAN side a wireless router for "public" wi-fi internet access, with network key on wireless network.
WAN 10.5.50.X, LAN 192.168.0.x static and DHCP, 192.168.1.X, WLAN 192.168.4.X (between NIC and wireles router's WAN port) and 192.168.3.X via DHCP from wireless router for connecting devices.
From laptop connected to LAN via switch I can ping WAN 10.5.50.X, both router and kerio WAN IP address, WLAN 192.168.4.X too, both router and Kerio WLAN IP address.
From laptop connected to wireless router I can ping LAN 192.168.0.x, 192.168.1.X, WLAN 192.168.4.X, WAN 10.5.50.X too, like the all stuff would be automatically routed.
There is any way to "unroute" them, or I have to block manually in Kerio for the specified IP classes ?

3. Kerio Control web interface has problems at "Status" tab on netbooks, on my 10" Acer netbook I cannot se nothing at "Active hosts" because of the resolution ? I would like to access web interface for administration from field-work or when I'm not at office, but I cannot do it because of this "bug".

4. I already asked for bandwidth limiting for specified user and another specified parameter, in august 2012 the Kerio support answered that will be proposed for developers to implement it, but is still missing.

5.The e-mail reporting options are too less, there are no options to associate e-mail reporting to traffic rules or http or bandwidth shaping rules.

6. Bandwidth limiting has no fine-tuning option, like setting burst&co, or option for equal bandwidth shaping between specified hosts or between a group of hosts.
  •  
silars

2. Routers/Firewalls automatically route between all connected interfaces. You need to specify policies or ACLs to restrict routing. This isn't specific to Control.
  •  
AndrisGazda

Tthere is no automate generated routing and I can specify the rules, but in Kerio the routing table cannot be modified.
  •  
silars

Cisco, Juniper, HP, Brocade, Extreme, etc., etc. All enterprise class routing and firewalling devices.

You cannot modify the routing table for directly connected interfaces. They are automatically entered.

Your only method in those cases would be something like VRFs. Even then, you aren't really altering the routing tables as you are virtualizing the device.
Previous Topic: enable vpn users with PHP
Next Topic: I need 2 network cards?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 10:27:59 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00426 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.